You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Protection of personal data of the e-shop www.beadsfromczech.com
Company Roman Škaloud - BeadsFromCzech, residing at Masarykova 246, 46822 Železný Brod, Czech Republic, ID company number 66651298, registered in the trade register maintained by the Municipal Office in Železné Brod under file number ZU/139/2016/R (hereafter only "seller" or "administrator") processes in the sense of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter "Regulation"), the following personal data:
- name, surname
- e-mail adress
- telephone number
The above-mentioned personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and other fulfillment of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is made possible by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) Regulation – processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and any future exercise and defense of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties. The retention and processing of personal data is for the above-mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the realization of the last part of the performance according to the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation and for the purposes of the administrator's legitimate interests.
News and other commercial communications can be sent to the buyer's e-mail address or telephone number, this procedure is permitted by § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, if the buyer does not reject it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time in any way, for example by sending an e-mail or clicking on a link in a commercial communication.
We determine your satisfaction with the purchase through e-mail questionnaires as part of the Verified by customers program, in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you make a purchase from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some services of the information society, you do not refuse their sending. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires as part of the Verified by customers program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase from us. For sending questionnaires, evaluating your feedback and analyzing our market position, we use a processor that is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal; for these purposes, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. When sending e-mail questionnaires, your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires as part of the Customer Verified program at any time by opting out of further questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire any further.
The processing of personal data is carried out electronically, i.e. by the personal data controller. Personal data for this controller are also processed by processors:
- The provider of the Eshop-rychle service, operated by Golemos s.r.o., registered office Zátkovo nábřeží 448/73, 370 01, České Budějovice, Czech Republic
- Provider of Heureka service, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o., registered office Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Praha 8-Karlín, Czech Republic
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
The administrator does not have a so-called trustee. The administrator can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are short text files that the website stores on the visitor's computer and that are provided by the internet browser every time the user returns to the page.
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within the browser settings, you can manually delete individual cookies, block or completely prohibit their use, they can also be blocked or enabled only for individual websites. For more detailed information, please use your browser's help.
Cookies that are used here for the purpose of:
- measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors to the website
- basic website functionality
- The collection of cookies for the purpose mentioned above can be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the administrator, and it is enabled by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) Regulations.
- Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of an individual.
- Collected cookie files can be processed by other processors:
- Provider of the Google Analytics service, operated by Google Inc., registered office 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- cancel sending commercial messages at any time,
- object to the processing based on the administrator's legitimate interest,
- request information from us on what personal data we process,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request restriction of processing,
- request us to delete this personal data, we will delete it if it does not conflict with the applicable legal regulations or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
- on data portability, if it is an automated processing based on consent or due to the performance of a contract,
- request a copy of the processed personal data,
- for effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.